EA has released a new title update for FIFA 14 on Xbox One, which increases the overall stability of the game.
The update was released for PlayStation 4 back in December and is now finally available on Xbox One. It allows goalkeepers to change their camera angle in Clubs, tweaks certain camera angles in stadiums to improve playability, improves stability when entering online matches, and fixes an occurrence of mismatched rosters in seasons.
“Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements,” the publisher wrote. “Thanks again for your feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ll continue to provide you with information through those channels as and when it becomes available.”
The full patch notes are below:
- Some stability issues when entering Online matches.
- Some cases where users with large friends lists can’t access certain Online features.
- Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles.
- Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability.
- Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue.
- Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites.
- mprovements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands.
- Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches.
- Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match.
- Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs.