The fourth title update for FIFA 17 is now available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, bringing with it changes to Ultimate Team and visual presentation.
The update makes it so players can no longer set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay, removes Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen, and changes the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
Title Update 4 also adjusts the defensive line position for low pressure tactics and addresses an issue where a pass was made without a button press.
Read the full patch notes are below:
- Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
- Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
- An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
- Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
- Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
- An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
- Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
- Addressed EATV buffering.
- Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
- Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
- Adjusted the defensive line position for low pressure tactics.
- Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.
Source: EA Sports