EA Sports has released a second title update for FIFA 17 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 that improves stability and adds a number of new language options to The Journey.
The update updates several player faces to improve likeness, addresses a frame rate issue, makes the Flair trait available to all Pros, and increases overall stability in Ultimate team.
You can read the full patch notes below:
Visual / Presentation changes
- Several new or updated player faces rendered for accurate character likeness.
- General overlay adjustments.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Spanish crowds now use the authentic audio when reacting to a goal.
- Black custom kits no longer clash with referee kits.
Addressed the following in Pro Clubs
- The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
- Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
- An issue where players could receive excessive skill points.
In The Journey
- Localized audio and character speech for the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish.
- Various presentation improvements.
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate Team
- General stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team and other online game modes.
FIFA 17 is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Source: EA Sports