A new update is now available for FIFA 18 on Nintendo Switch.
The update addresses a number of bugs in the game, including players getting the same Skill Game before matches, wrong buttons in the FIFA Trainer, missing art, and flags being wrong on the leaderboards.
As well as the above, there’s also an update for the Chile National Team kits and crest to make them authentic.
Take a look at the full patch notes below:
Addressed the following issues in Gameplay:
- Some players would get the same Pre-Match Skill Game before every match.
- The Attempts counter was missing in the Beat Your Main Skill Game.
- The wrong button callouts were highlighted in the FIFA Trainer when performing crosses.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Some Squad Building Challenges were missing art.
- Text would sometimes overlap on the Squad Building Challenges requirements screen.
Addressed the following issues in Online Modes:
- Multiple issues related to changing control types going into, during, and leaving matches.
- Some of the text was hard to read on the Team Select screens in Local Seasons.
- An issue where the country flags on the leaderboards would be incorrect.
- The pause timer overlay would stay on the players screen after leaving an online match.
Addressed the following issues in Career Mode:
- Prize money was not being correctly awarded for competitions in certain situations.
- An issue, in Player Career, where the game would crash going into a Pre-Season Tournament match if your Pro was injured.
Made the following changes in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- Updated the Chile National Team kits and crest to be authentic.
Addresssed the following issues Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- The ball would sometimes be invisible in the Pre-Match Cinematics.
- The 3D player image was missing from the Create Player flow.
FIFA 18 is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Nintendo Switch.