Following on from an announcement earlier this month, Square Enix has confirmed that its full-scale Final Fantasy game for mobile, Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, will be coming to iOS and Android this summer.
“Adventurers will follow two knights of the kingdom of Grandshelt, and a young girl who suddenly appears before them, as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal,” Square Enix explains. “Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.”
- A rundown of the game’s main features. courtesy of Square Enix, can be found below:
- Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans
- Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
- High-quality CG animations of Final Fantasy summons
- Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra
- A complete RPG experience in an easy, portable format for mobile phones
The game will be playable at Square Enix’s E3 booth next month.
Interested players can pre-register for the game here to receive special in-game items at launch.