Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, a role-playing game for iOS and Android devices, is coming to North America, Square Enix has announced.
“So begins a new tale of crystals,” the game’s description reads. “An all-new RPG in the classic Final Fantasy tradition! Square Enix presents an original Final Fantasy title for smartphones. Immerse yourself in a world of heroes and high adventure, all in the palm of your hand!”
The game originally launched in Japan back in October and features brand new environments and characters combined with classic summons and enemies.
Pre-registration is scheduled to begin May 16th with a campaign that will unlock new content as more people pre-register. Each person who pre-registers will add 30 Crystal Points to the total. The following milestones are available:
- 1,000,000 Points ? Magitek Armor Terra ? Terra from Final Fantasy VI will devastate your foes
- 1,500,000 Points ? 3 Elixirs and 5,000 Friend Points ? Keep your heroes going battle after battle
- 2,500,000 Points ? 500 Lapis ? Summon mighty allies with these magical crystals
- 3,500,000 Points ? 5 Phoenix Downs and 10,000 Gil ? Raise your heroes when they fall
- 5,500,000 Points ? 10 Rare Summon Tickets ? Summon legendary heroes to fight at your side