A new update is being released for Final Fantasy XV on April 27th that introduces a new “Stable Mode” on PlayStation 4 Pro and sees the return of timed quests.
According to the translated patch notes by Gematsu, Stable Mode offers a comfortable playing experience with a stable frame rate. The update also adds the ability to resize subtitles and other menu text, and starts a new timed quest with a ranking feature that offers a new weapon as a reward.
Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- New “Stable Mode” added to the PlayStation 4 Pro resolution options. With this mode, you can comfortably enjoy playing the game with a stable frame rate.
- Subtitles, as well as some menu screen text sizes have been enlarged.
- Timed Quests will start up again, and a new ranking feature has been added. You can get a wonderful weapon as an initial reward.
- New car stickers added for Regalia customization.
- New songs added to the music player.
Final Fantasy XV is available now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. A PC release has been rumored several times, but Square Enix has not officially announced anything.