Final Fantasy XV‘s 1.13 update is now available to download on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, adding the previously delayed Magitek Exosuits to the game.
As mentioned above. the major addition in this update are the Magitek Exosuits, special suits that grant Noctis and his crew 30 minutes of invincibility every day. These suits were originally supposed to launch in February, but were delayed to give the team time to redesign them after they were deemed to be to close to Power Ranger suits.
As well as these suits, the update also adds new quests to the Meldacio Hunter HQ and a new cooperative ally system called “Rush Link.” Finally, the update sees the return of the Moogle Chocobo Carnival until September. Read the full patch notes below:
- New quest(s) have been added to Meldacio Hunter HQ (after Chapter 8).
- A new ally cooperation system called “Rush Link” has been added.
- The “Magitek Armor” invincibility suits have been added.
- The limited time content “Moogle Chocobo Carnival” has been reopened.
- Various bugs have been fixed.
- Save data from this version cannot be used with save data from an old version.
- If you overwrite save data from the old version with save data of this version, it can no longer be used in the old version.
Last week, Square Enix announced plans to hold a closed online test for Final Fantasy XV’s upcoming multiplayer expansion, Comrades. The test is scheduled to get underway on August 3rd.
Final Fantasy XV is available now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.