The latest update for Final Fantasy XV is now live on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Update 1.21 brings an end to the Assassin’s Creed crossover festival, adds Aranea as a new training partner at camp, adds a standby option at camp to advance the time of day, and introduces new drills to the tutorial.
As well as the above, the update also adds a number of new items to Alessio’s trading post in Altissia, including silver ore, gold ore, purified salt, and prismatic shards. Read the full patch notes below:
- Conclusion of the Assassin’s Festival
- Inclusion of Aranea as a training partner at camp
- Implementation of a standby option at camp to advance the time of day (“Wait until morning” or “Wait until nightfall”)
- Addition of new items at Alessio’s trading post in Altissia (see below)
- Introduction of new drills to the tutorial: Practice Tutorial
- Fixed the hairstyle for the Episode Ignis crossover outfit
- “Arts” category for Gladiolus, Ignis, and Prompto (applies to Character Swap)
- Various bug fixes
Final Fantasy XV is available now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, with a PC release scheduled to arrive on March 6th. A Royal Edition of the game for consoles is also scheduled to launch on March 6th that bundles the base game and its DLC with brand-new content.