Posted on August 6, 2011 AT 05:41am
Borderlands 2 was only officially announced a few days ago and today we have the first details about the game to share with you.
These details come courtesy of the latest issue of Game Informer who are running a segment on the game.
Borderlands 2 is being developed by Gearbox and is set to release in 2012 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
You can check out the details below.
- Co-op will probably be 4 players
- Vehicles will have variety
- One vehicle: Bandit Technical
- One vehicle will have four seats
- Eridium enhance weapons
- Eridium is a form of currency
- Salvador: Gunzerker, can dual-wield with any weapon
- Vault Hunters from the first game will be NPCs
- Bandits can access their own type of weaponry
- Unique styling, color, personality for each manufacturer
- Custom decals/enhancements for weapons
- More responsive enemies, more varied, better AI, improvement so that they interact with each other better
- NPCs will also be improved, will move around more
- Interacting dialogue for players
- Skill tree will be similar to the first game (3 branch system)
- Claptrap seems to be returning
- Apparently there wont be any old weapons
- Story missions wont be static
- Some pickups will provide temporary buffs
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.