The pack contains four new multiplayer maps, each with a new weapon, and three new multiplayer modes. The full content is below:
- Freeze Tag mode – Players cooperate to freeze and shatter their opponents in succession for huge point streaks and combos.
- Hot Potato mode – See who can hold on to the babe the longest
- Hail to the King mode – Free-for-all Duke style
- Call of Duke – Duke engages in modern combat in a war-torn city. Foes don’t stand a chance against the Duke when he spams the map with the N00b T00b.
- Sandbox – Players take the role of mini-Duke in a giant sandbox with two bases at either end made out of children’s toys. This map features Sticky Bombs.
- Inferno – Time machine engage! Duke does combat in a hellish landscape of lava and teleporters. Who turned on the 16-bit graphics, and more importantly, where did this DFG come from?
- 2Forts1Bridge – Hats? Duke doesn’t need no stinking hats. Give him a minigun and he’ll beat off all comers.
EGM’s TAKE: DLC should help satisfy those who are still playing the game, but based on review scores it’s doubtful that there are many of you.
Are you looking forward to the DLC? leave your thoughts below.