THE BUZZ: Sega has released a demo for Football Manager 2012 on PC, Mac and Steam.
The demo allows you to play the first half of a season, and when the full game releases later this month you can pick up where you left off.
PC hardware requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/W7
- Processor: XP – 1.4GHz or Faster, Vista/W7 – 2.0GHz or Faster
- Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon
- Memory: XP – 512MB RAM, Vista/W7 – 1.0GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 2GB
- DVD-Drive: 4x Speed
- Video Card: 128MB
Supported Chipsets – Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.
Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported.
Earlier cards may require the DirectX 9.0 SDK is installed to run the game. This can be downloaded here
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Directx: Version 9.0c (included)
- LAN: TCP/IP compliant
- Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Mac Hardware requirements
- OS: OS X 10.5.8/10.6.8/10.7.x or higher
- Processor: Intel Processor
- Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT or greater; ATI Radeon X1600 or greater.
Note: The game’s performance and/or graphical quality may differ according to your computer’s hardware and/or video card. Computers with high-performance hardware will provide the best game performance
EGM’s TAKE: The fact that you can carry on with where you got to on the dmo is a pretty neat little feature.
Will you download the demo? Please comment below.