Posted on August 14, 2013 AT 07:12am
Sports Interactive has officially announced the latest entry in its simulation series Football Manager.
Football Manager 2014 has over 1,000 improvements compared to 2013 and will launch on PC, Mac, and Linux. The developer is once again offering players a chance to get two weeks early access if they pre-order the game. You can check out a list of new features below:
- An improved 3D Match Engine
- A tactical overhaul
- More realistic transfers and contracts
- More sophisticated board interaction
- More complex interaction between staff, players and rival managers
- A revamped news system
- An enhanced user interface
- Evolution for Classic mode
- Additional community features
- Extensive tech improvements
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.