Ubisoft is pushing an update live for For Honor across all platforms that makes a few balance changes to heroes.
The update makes it so simultaneous guard break attempts will push both players back, but any subsequent simultaneous attempts will simply not connect. As well as this, the Warlord’s Full Block Stance and Valkyrie’s Shield Tackle Full Block have been given as 200ms activation delay to prevent them from being a reactive tool to replace all other defense methods. There’s also fixes for Conqueror, Kensei, and Shugoki.
Take a look at the full patch notes below:
V1.03 – Live Update 1 (All platforms):
- All Heroes: Simultaneous Guard Break attempts will push back both players. Subsequent simultaneous Guard Break attempts will not connect.
- Warlord: Full Block Stance was not intended to be a reactive tool to replace all other defense methods. The Full Block stance has been delayed from instantaneous activation to a 200ms delay after the input. This will also fix some replication bugs.
- Valkyrie: Shield Tackle Full Block property was not intended to be a reactive tool to replace all other defense methods. The Shield Tackle Full Block property has been delayed from instantaneous on activation to a 200ms delay after the input. This will also fix some replication bugs.
- Conqueror: To fix some replication bugs, the Heavy Attack Interrupt Block animation has been delayed from immediate to a 100ms delay after the input.
- Kensei: Fixed a bug that caused Unblockable Top Heavy to cancel back into itself. This was never intended to work like that.
- Shugoki: Fixed a bug on Charged Heavy Attack hitting twice and being un-parry able when releasing lock during the attack. This was never intended to work like that.
V1.03 – PC Hotfix 1 (PC only):
- Players with Intel Integrated Graphics below the minimum specification can now proceed past the warning message rather than having the game exit to desktop.
- As requested by the community, the Post-Match screen “QUIT TO DESKTOP” option has been removed.
- A memory leak happening under specific circumstances with UPnP has been fixed.
- Improved AFK detection.
Yesterday, Ubisoft pushed an update live for the PC version of the game that improved Easy AntiCheat’s key script detection.
For Honor is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.