The folks over at Fortnite data mining site Fortnite Tracker have once again revealed the latest batch of weekly Battle Pass challenges ahead of time.
This latest set of challenges requires players to watch replays, search for Rubber Duckies, take out opponents with sniper rifles, and kill people in Tilted Towers. Take a look at the full list of week three challenges below:
- Watch a match replay – 5 Stars
- Deal damage with pistols to opponents – 5 Stars
- Search chests in Lonely Lodge – 5 Stars
- Search Rubber Duckies – 5 Stars
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Salty Springs – 10 Stars
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations – 10 Stars
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers – 10 Stars
All of the above challenges will be activated tomorrow, May 15th.
Remember, the season-long “Blockbuster” challenge is still ongoing, tasking players with completing all challenges in a week for seven out of the possible 10 weeks this season. Completing this season-long challenge will reward players with an announced legendary skin.
Last week, Epic kicked off its Avengers: Infinity War mashup event in Fortnite Battle Royale. The limited-time Infinity Gauntlet is available now and allows one player on the map to transform into Thanos by collecting the Infinity Gauntlet.