Posted on February 1, 2012 AT 08:14am
The DLC will be available from Tuesday, February 7 via Xbox Live, priced at 560 Microsoft Points, or free if you purchased the Forza 4 Season Pass. The cars included:
- 2011 #2 Audi Sport North America R18 TDI
- 1991 Mazda #55 Team Mazdaspeed 787B
- 2011 Bentley Platinum Motorsports Continental GT
- 2010 Dodge Quinton “Rampage” Jackson Challenger SRT8
- 1986 #2 Audi Sport quattro S1
- 2011 Panoz #050 Panoz Racing Abruzzi
- 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
- 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R
- 2011 Holden HSV GTS
- 2011 Volkswagen Polo GTI
EGM’s TAKE: Turn 1o always pick the most beautiful cars to introduce to it’s fantasy world play-pen, however fans are calling for a change. Players are currently asking for the ability to vote on which cars get included in future DLC packs, this is due to the majority only wanting a few cars from each pack and being forced to purchase all of them. An easier way would be to offer each car at an individual price and then a discounted price for the set, that way everyone is happy.
What do you think of the latest DLC? Which cars would you like to see added in the future? Let us know in the comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.