Posted on April 12, 2013 AT 05:00am
A new set of Forza Horizon Achievements has appeared online, pointing to the release of more DLC in the near future.
The ten new Achievements (via Exophase) add another 250 Gamerscore to the game. Forza Horizon season pass holders received their final piece of DLC earlier this month, so either this is a bonus piece of content for them, or a final DLC release that everyone will have to pay for.
You can check out the Achievement list below:
- My First Challenge – You earned your first Medal (10G)
- Ferrari Fan – You earned a Medal in 14 different Ferraris (20G)
- It’s Just Money – You earned a Medal in 14 different cars worth at least 1 million Cr. each (20G)
- Snake Charmer – You earned a Medal in 3 different Shelbys (20G)
- Lamborghini Lover – You earned a Medal for 8 different Lamborghinis! (20G)
- Nissan Ninja – You earned Medals by racing, jumping, and drifting 7 different Nissans! (20G)
- Well Engineered – You efficiently earned a Medal in 10 different BMWs (20G)
- Sir Challenge-a-Lot – Like a true gent, you earned a Medal in 20 different British cars! (20G)
- Ford Champion – You earned a Medal in 13 different Fords (20G)
- Forza Legend – You proved you’re a Forza Legend by earning a Medal in 146 cars! (80G)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.