Pre-order a copy of Forza Horizon and not only will you get some Horizon goodies, but also a little something for Forza 4. Microsoft has also revealed the Collector’s Edition of Forza Horizon.
Put your name down at participating retailers and you will be given a code for the 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392, to use in Forza 4. Then, once Horizon releases, you can grab one bonus car depending on where you pre-order the game. The 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia, 2012 Aston Martin Virage, and a 2010 Nissan 370Z, are available from GameStop, Best Buy, Newegg, and Amazon.
Unsurprisingly, Microsoft also revealed the Forza Horizon Collector’s Edition which contains the following:
- Custom cover design
- Custom-designed Steelbook packaging
- Horizon Festival ticket to access exclusive Xbox LIVE content
- Day 1 Add-on Pack with 5 cars
- VIP Membership & Car Pack (more details soon)
- Horizon Accelerator Token Pack
- Five exclusive LCE Car Pack liveries
Worth pre-ordering for? Share your thoughts below.