Recently Turn 10 announced that it would be extending the Forza 5 Car Pass with two additional DLC releases, and now the first of these, Bondurant Car Pack, is available to download.
“The Bondurant Car Pack includes a brilliant mix of luxurious beauties, refined classics and functional speedsters,” Microsoft says. “Between the highly requested 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (featuring a Bondurant-branded livery), the lavish 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed, the 2013 Mazda MX-5 Cup, or the quirky 1980 Abarth Fiat 131, the Bondurant Car Pack’s well-rounded selection will make you want to practice your skills, just as if you were actually at the legendary Bondurant School of High Performance Driving.”
The pack adds ten new cars to the game:
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- 2013 Infiniti #77 Schmidt Peterson Motorsports Dallara IPS Indy Lights
- 1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Sprint Zagato
- 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- 1975 Fiat X1/9
- 2013 Mazda MX-5 Cup
- 2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP
- 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
- 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP
- 1980 Abarth Fiat 131
It’s worth noting that all new DLC cars no longer need to be repurchased with in-game credits before you can access them. The DLC is available to download now for $9.99 (free for Car pass Holders).