The launch of Kingdom Hearts III is only a few weeks away, and more details about the game have begun to leak. Now, one fan has uncovered the full trophy list for the PlayStation 4 version of the game.
As with all lists of trophies or achievements, beware of spoilers listed below.
According to the information shared by Reddit user DeftonesBandPSN, Kingdom Hearts III has 46 Trophies in all. Thirty-two are bronze Trophies, seemingly acquired through a normal run of the game, while 10 are silver, three gold, and one final Trophy, unlocked by earning all other trophies, is platinum.
It’s worth noting that the bronze Trophies seem to finalize the list of worlds we’ll see in Kingdom Hearts III. The list mentions Olympus (Hercules), Twilight Town, Toy Box (Toy Story), the Kingdom of Corona (Tangled), Monstropolis (Monsters Inc.), Arendelle (Frozen), the Caribbean (Pirates of the Caribbean), San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6), and the Hundred Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh).
Other Trophies have to do with finishing collections and sections of the Gummiphone, completing missions, piloting the Gummi Ship, earning points in mini games, using the game’s photo mode, and killing enemies.
None of the Trophies seem to point to secrets or bosses, except for one: “Thermosphere,” which asks players to “Destroy the Schwarzgeist.” As another Reddit user pointed out, Schwarzgeist is German for “Black Ghost,” and the name of a difficult boss from the old scrolling shooter Einhänder, made by Square back in 1998. This might be Square Enix’s callback to that game, especially since it’s grouped together with the Gummi Ship trophies. There may be more to find with your Gummi Ship than in past games.
Here’s the full list of Trophies, as compiled by GameRant.
- KINGDOM HEARTS III Complete Master (Platinum) – Unlock all other trophies.
- A New Journey (Bronze) – Begin your brand new adventure.
- Clash of the Gods (Bronze) – Adventure through Olympus and complete the story.
- A Wish at Twilight (Bronze) – Adventure through Twilight Town and complete the story.
- Inseparable Friends (Bronze) – Adventure through Toy Box and complete the story.
- Happily Ever After (Bronze) – Adventure through the Kingdom of Corona and complete the story.
- The Power of Laughter (Bronze) – Adventure through Monstropolis and complete the story.
- An Act of True Love (Bronze) – Adventure through Arendelle and complete the story.
- Way of the Pirate (Bronze) – Adventure through The Caribbean and complete the story.
- Making a Difference (Bronze) – Adventure through San Fransokyo and complete the story.
- Home Again (Bronze) – Adventure through the Hundred Acre Wood and complete the story.
- The Hearts Joined to His (Bronze) – Gather the seven guardians of light.
- No Matter What (Bronze) – Reunite with Kairi.
- The Battle to End All (Silver) – Begin the final confrontation with Master Xehanort.
- Another Chapter Closed (Gold) – Finish the game and view the ending.
- Hidden Kings (Gold) – Complete the lucky Emblems section of the Gummiphone.
- Know Thine Enemy (Bronze) – Complete the Adversaries section of the Gummiphone.
- No Stone Unturned (Silver) – Complete the Treasures section of the Gummiphone.
- Synthesist (Silver) – Complete the Synthesis section of the Gummiphone.
- One for the Books (Bronze) – Complete the Game Records section of the Gummiphone.
- Tall Enough to Ride (Bronze) – Use an attraction to defeat enemies for the first time.
- Heartbound (Bronze) – Use a link to defeat enemies for the first time.
- Grand Mage (Bronze) – Cast grand magic for the first time.
- Knight (Bronze) – Defeat 1,000 enemies.
- Bishop (Bronze) – Defeat 3,000 enemies.
- Rook (Silver) – Defeat 5,000 enemies.
- Flanmeister (Silver) – Complete all of the Flantastic Seven missions.
- Salvager (Bronze) – Use the gummi ship to obtain 20 unique treasures.
- Stargazer (Bronze) – Use the gummi ship to find and photograph all of the constellations.
- Thermosphere (Gold) – Destroy the Schwarzgeist, menace of the Ocean Between.
- Centurion (Bronze) – Score at least 12,000,000 pts. in Verum Rex: Beat of Lead.
- Festive Dancer (Bronze) – Score at least 70,000 pts. in the Festival Dance.
- Shield Shredder (Bronze) – Score at least 600,000 pts. in Frozen Slider.
- Datascraper (Bronze) – Get an A rank on both Flash Tracer courses.
- Dreadnought (Silver) – Fully power up the Leviathan.
- True Captain (Bronze) – Sink 200 enemy ships in The Caribbean.
- Say Cheese! (Bronze) – Snap your first photo.
- Lasting Memories (Bronze) – Hold on to 50 photos.
- Cornucopia (Bronze) – Collect every type of ingredient.
- Full Course (Bronze) – Earn your first “Excellent” while preparing cuisine.
- Master Chef (Silver) – Earn an “Excellent” while preparing every type of cuisine.
- Muscle Memory (Bronze) – Get a new high score in one of the Classic Kingdom games.
- Classically Trained (Silver) – Get a new high score in every Classic Kingdom game.
- Blademaster (Bronze) – Obtain a Keyblade that is fully powered up.
- Ultima Weapon (Silver) – Synthesize the Ultima Weapon.
- Leveled Out (Silver) – Raise Sora to LV 99.
Kingdom Hearts III releases on January 29th for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Source: u/DeftonesBandPSN on Reddit