Posted on August 16, 2012 AT 02:59am
Microsoft has detailed the full contents of the Halo 4 Limited Edition and also revealed a DLC Pass for the game.
The Halo 4 War Games Map Pass will be available to purchase on November 6 for 2000 Microsoft Points and entitles you to all future add-ons released for the game at no extra cost, according to Microsoft the pass represents a 15 percent saving over buying the content individually, so it’s definitely worth considering. As an added bonus you will also receive three bonus in-game items when you purchase the pass, the Spartan-IV Scanner and Strider helmets, and the Falcon in-game emblem.
The Halo 4 Limited Edition includes:
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Special Edition – An extended 90-minute version of the live-action digital series that will bring the “Halo” universe to life as you’ve never seen it, providing an enthralling backstory leading up to the events of Halo 4
- Bonus in-fiction content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
- Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
- Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
- War Games Map Pack Access – Access to nine maps – three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, otherwise available for download post-launch on Xbox Live
- Early access to six Specializations, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career
- UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet – Includes an armor customization schematic, a blueprint of the massive ship itself, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity’s finest warriors: the Spartan-IVs.
- Spartan-IV Recruit In-Game Armour
- Spartan-IV Prime In-Game Armour Skin
- Assault Rifle Prime In-Game Weapon Skin
- Prime In-Game Emblem
- Xbox Live Avatar “Recruit” Armour
- Cryo-Tube Xbox Live Avatar Prop
Will you be getting the Limited Edition or the DLC Pass? Let us know in the comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.