Microsoft has detailed the full contents of the Halo 4 Limited Edition and also revealed a DLC Pass for the game.
The Halo 4 War Games Map Pass will be available to purchase on November 6 for 2000 Microsoft Points and entitles you to all future add-ons released for the game at no extra cost, according to Microsoft the pass represents a 15 percent saving over buying the content individually, so it’s definitely worth considering. As an added bonus you will also receive three bonus in-game items when you purchase the pass, the Spartan-IV Scanner and Strider helmets, and the Falcon in-game emblem.
The Halo 4 Limited Edition includes:
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Special Edition – An extended 90-minute version of the live-action digital series that will bring the “Halo” universe to life as you’ve never seen it, providing an enthralling backstory leading up to the events of Halo 4
- Bonus in-fiction content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
- Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
- Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
- War Games Map Pack Access – Access to nine maps – three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, otherwise available for download post-launch on Xbox Live
- Early access to six Specializations, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career
- UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet – Includes an armor customization schematic, a blueprint of the massive ship itself, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity’s finest warriors: the Spartan-IVs.
- Spartan-IV Recruit In-Game Armour
- Spartan-IV Prime In-Game Armour Skin
- Assault Rifle Prime In-Game Weapon Skin
- Prime In-Game Emblem
- Xbox Live Avatar “Recruit” Armour
- Cryo-Tube Xbox Live Avatar Prop
Will you be getting the Limited Edition or the DLC Pass? Let us know in the comments below.