Posted on March 25, 2013 AT 04:26am
Gears of War: Judgment has stormed to the number one spot in the U.K. all formats charts.
The game only managed to sell a quarter of what Gears of War 3 managed in its first week, but that was enough to knock last week’s number one, Tomb Raider, down into second place. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, FIFA 13, and Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 rounded out the top five.
- Gears of War Judgment (Microsoft)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Activision)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)
- God of War: Ascension (Sony)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Capcom)
- SimCity (EA)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Watch a wounded Sebastian stumble through a corridor full of wheelchairs in this new The Evil Within trailer
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.