The latest update for Ghost Recon Wildlands introduces support for Microsoft’s recently released Xbox One X console.
Following the update, Xbox One X console owners will get support for 4K resolution and HDR, improved loading times, an increased draw distance, anisotropic filtering, improved temporal antialiasing, and increased tessellation for the ground.
As well as Xbox One X support, the update also fixes a number of bugs in the Ghost War PvP mode, makes it so weapons can now be customized directly from the Loadout menu in Ghost War, and adds a store entry option to PvP main menu.
Read the patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue where the character becomes stuck in a knockout animation loop when knocked out immediately after getting healed.
- Fixed an issue where the frame rate would drop when scrolling through the tutorial menu videos.
- Fixed an issue where the character’s weapon was bouncing left to right on the endgame cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where the Trainee perk would not award the correct amount of XP.
- Fixed an issue where some actions were incorrectly mapped in the control scheme pictures in the Options menu.
- Fixed an issue where the first loading screen of a second consecutive Quickplay match shows the scores from the previous match.
- Fixed an issue where the Ready button was not being displayed if the player had pressed ESC or the B button on a controller right before the second-round loadout stage.
- Fixed an issue with misleading HUD prompts for several weapons during aim-down sights.
- Fixed an issue where the paint presets for weapons did not update correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD prompts for the class’ special ability were still being displayed while swimming.
- Fixed an issue where the weapon reticule would not display on the HUD after being flashed.
- Weapons can now be customized directly from the Loadout menu as opposed to the Edit Appearance menu page.
- Store entry option has been added to the PvP Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t receive XP after finished match.
- Helicopters will no longer run out of ammo upon extended usage.
- Fixed an issue where the character model’s textures would not apply new texture quality settings.
- Fixed an issue where the Czech and Brazilian Portuguese localizations were missing from the Challenges/Ubisoft Club news slot.
- Fixed an issue where the Switch Underbarrel option was present in Key Mapping, instead of Toggle Automark.
- Fixed an issue where the player names could not be selected with the mouse on the scoreboard page.
- Fixed an issue with the loading screens: they are now 4k UHD.
- Fixed an issue where the Toggle Automark option was missing and could not be reassigned to another key.
- Players now have the option to select Quit to the Desktop or Quit to Main Menu from the PvP Lobby.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the triangle button to take a screenshot would also change the weapon in-game.
Finally, PC owners can try out Ghost Recon Wildlands for five hours via a free trial through Uplay. All progress made during this free trial can be carried over to the full game.
Ghost Recon Wildlands is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.