He revealed the following details on his Twitter account:
- Simplified interior view added to all standard cars
- User control of the weather change feature
- Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings
- Spec 2.0 opening movie
- Improved UI usability and response
- Replay rewind and fast forward
- Ability to save during a race
- Online Lounge Expansion (Ability to narrow down car types via search, shuffle races)
The update is scheduled to release some time this month.
EGM’s TAKE: A major update for completely free, you can’t grumble about that. The update appears to fix almost every issue that fans have with the game.
What else would you like to see added or fixed with the Spec 2.0 update? Leave your thoughts below.