Posted on October 2, 2013 AT 01:43am
Yesterday Rockstar released a title update for Grand Theft Auto V which unlocked Grand Theft Auto Online, but it also fixed a few issues with the single-player game.
The patch takes the game up to version 1.01 and fixes the widely reported issues of vanishing cars and upgrades. You can check out the full patch notes below:
- Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
- Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
- Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
- Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
- Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners
- Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
- Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes
Grand Theft Auto Online went live yesterday and players have been reporting issues logging in, textures issues, and save file corruption. Rockstar has announced that it is working around the clock to fix these issues.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.