Rockstar has confirmed that update 1.06 will be released for Grand Theft Auto V next week, which will add the free Beach Bum Pack to Grand Theft Auto Online.
The Beach Bum Pack will be automatically added upon downloading the update and includes two new weapons, four new vehicles, new jobs, and new apparel, hairstyles, and tattoos. The update adds new beach-themed Races, Deathmatches, Parachutes, Last Team Standings, Survivals as well as Gang Attacks. You can check out details of a few of these new jobs below:
- “Grass Route II” (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.
- “Survival on Del Perro Pier” (Survival): Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.
- “View of Vespucci” (Parachuting): This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you’ve got skills, it’s possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.
- “Paleto Beach” (Team Deathmatch): The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake ’em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.
- “Sundae Driving” (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.
The four new vehicles will be available at no in-game cost, with land-based vehicles available from accessible from the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website and the Speeder from docktease.com. The vehicles include the BF Bifta dune buggy, the Canis Kalahari off-road truck, the Bravado Paradise beach camper van and the Speeder speedboat.
Finally players will be able to expand their arsenal with two new weapons, the SNS Pistol and the Broken Bottle, both of which will be available for free from any Ammu-Nation store.