Codemasters has released a special version of GRID 2 on Steam titled the Reloaded Edition, which includes the main game and nine DLC packs.
Bought separately the total cost of the nine DLC packs would set you back $60, but you can get all nine and the main game for $49.99 with this edition. The Reloaded Edition includes:
- Bathurst Track Pack (one new track, three cars)
- Classic GRID Pack (two cars)
- Drift Pack (four cars)
- GTR Racing Pack (one car)
- Headstart Pack (one car, 15% off prices in the game’s store)
- IndyCar Pack (one new track, two liveries)
- Peak Performance Pack (six cars)
- Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack (one new track, two cars)
- Super Modified Pack (four cars)
The game’s free Demolition Derby DLC is also included, but the McLaren Racing Pack, which also includes the Brands Hatch GP circuit, is missing.