Posted on January 22, 2014 AT 08:44am
Codemasters has released a special version of GRID 2 on Steam titled the Reloaded Edition, which includes the main game and nine DLC packs.
Bought separately the total cost of the nine DLC packs would set you back $60, but you can get all nine and the main game for $49.99 with this edition. The Reloaded Edition includes:
- Bathurst Track Pack (one new track, three cars)
- Classic GRID Pack (two cars)
- Drift Pack (four cars)
- GTR Racing Pack (one car)
- Headstart Pack (one car, 15% off prices in the game’s store)
- IndyCar Pack (one new track, two liveries)
- Peak Performance Pack (six cars)
- Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack (one new track, two cars)
- Super Modified Pack (four cars)
The game’s free Demolition Derby DLC is also included, but the McLaren Racing Pack, which also includes the Brands Hatch GP circuit, is missing.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.