Codemasters’ racer GRID 2 has managed to claim the spot in the U.K. all formats chart for the week ending June 1.
The sequel managed to out do the original which only debuted in the number two spot, however its first week sales were down 29 percent in comparison, according to Chart-Track. FIFA 13 held on to the number two spot, with Dead Island: Riptide, Far Cry 3, and Resident Evil: Revelations rounding out the top five.
The full chart can be found below:
- Grid 2 (Codemasters)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Resident Evil: Revelations (Capcom)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Metro: Last Light (Deep Silver)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (Nintendo)
- Lego batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)