The latest Grand Theft Auto Online update introduced a handful of new rides into the game’s Southern San Andreas Super Autos online vehicle shop, plus new log-in bonuses, discounts, and a major cash payout.
There were four new vehicles added to the game, and while they might not be as flashy as those found on Legendary Motorsports, they’re much more practical for a player on a budget. The four vehicles can be checked out in the image below, as posted on the official Rockstar Newswire.
Logging in before September 17th will also net players the Gefängnis T-Shirt and the Sessanta Nove Multi-Color Livery for the Mammoth Avenger vehicle. Other perks players can look forward to until September 17th include double cash and experience in the Trading Places (Remix) adversary playlist, double rewards for Business Battles, double popularity boost for completed Nightclub Management missions, and a 25 percent speed boost for Gunrunning research and manufacturer. Additionally, players can enjoy the following discounts until the 17th:
- Nightclubs – 25 percent off
- Nightclub Add-Ons & Renovations – 25 percent off
- Bunkers – 40 percent off
- Imponte Deluxo – 25 percent off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- Festival Bus – 30 percent off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- Pegassi Tezeract – 30 percent off
- Lampadati Viseris – 30 percent off
- Canis Kamacho – 30 percent off
- Ocelot Pariah – 35 percent off
- Ubermacht SC-1 – 35 percent off
- Grotti Turismo R – 40 percent off
- HVY Barrage – 35 percent off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- Mk II Weapon Upgrades – 25 percent off
- Body Armor – 25 percent off
- Ammo – 25 percent off (including Mk II Ammo)
- After Hours Masks – 25 percent off
This recent update concludes GTA Online‘s log-in bonus week, which rewarded players with GTA$250,000 the first day they logged in, and an additional GTA$150,000 for every subsequent day until September 10th. Logging in now should see that accumulated wealth deposited into players’ Maze Bank accounts, but for those who haven’t received it yet, it could take until September 17th to deposit.
Source: Rockstar Newswire