Rockstar is kicking off 2017 in Grand Theft Auto Online with a new vehicle, Adversary Mode, and a number of bonuses.
Starting today, players can pick up the “uber-customizable” Pegassi FCR 1000 from Benny’s and take part in a new Adversary Mode called Vehicle Vendetta. This new mode pits players and their teammates against “an opposing crew of motorized maniacs,” according to the developer. Both teams will also compete for a number of power-ups:
- Beast: Automatically transforms you into a Rhino Tank.
- Detonator: Removes obstacles and objects from the arena.
- Bomb: Place up to three bombs around the map to destroy trailing enemies.
- Rockets: Fire rockets at oncoming drivers to incapacitate them.
- Repair: Returns vehicle back to max health.
- Ghost: Become translucent, allowing you to drive through enemy vehicles to steal their power-ups.
- Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team’s vehicles.
- Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.
- Zoned: Slows down time for all players.
- Deadline: Automatically switches you onto the Nagasaki Shotaro complete with devastating light trail.
- Random: Chance to collect any power-up except Detonator.
Also, from tomorrow, January 3rd until January 16th, players can enjoy a number of bonuses, including:
- 25% more GTA$ on Vehicle Exports
- 25% off Special Vehicle Warehouse Renovations & Special Cargo Warehouses
- 50% off Grenade Launcher
- 25% off Engine Performance Upgrades
- 25% off Body Armor, Ammo, Throwables and Explosive Weapon Ammo
- 25% off all Masks
Finally, players can earn earn Double GTA$ & RP in all 27 Rockstar Stunt Races from tomorrow.