Rockstar is letting Grand Theft Auto Online players own the RC Bandito in today’s update.
From today, Arena property owners can head on over to Southern San Andreas Super Autos and order the RC Bandito, which will be delivered to the Arena Workshop. Players can use the workshop to modify the vehicle with mines, explosives, unique liveries, lids, and more. Once customized, players can bring out the vehicle at any time by bringing up the Interaction Menu and selecting Inventory.
In addition to this, eight new RC Bandito Races have been added to the game that are currently paying out Double GTA$ & RP. A brief rundown of the new races can be found below:
- RC – All Downhill From Here: Ah, the sights of north Los Santos. The majesty of the Galileo observatory, the luxury of the Vinewood Hills, the splatter of collateral damage as hordes of tiny weapons-grade cars enter a collective death spiral just before the finish line.
- RC – Trailer Park Dash: In Sandy Shores, there are three rules: Trust your peripheral vision. Make friends with your fight or flight reflex. And if you hear something that sounds like an RC Bandito driven by a homicidal maniac, it’s already too late.
- RC – Air Traffic Control: It’s a frat night classic: wait till the security teams are occupied, throw your turbo-charged RC cars over the fence, and race a few laps around the main runway at LSIA. Last one across the line gets the cavity search.
- RC – Beach Please: If you want a real cross section of high-end humanity, head to Vespucci Beach. Sunbathers, bodybuilders, families, flirting couples: every single one a perfect target for a remote-control truck to the shins.
- RC – Docking Around: Who doesn’t remember spending the summer vacation racing remote-control cars around LS docks? Jumping the cranes and cargo ships, knocking each other into the water, getting under the feet of the occasional smuggler. There’s always time to relive the good old days.
- RC – Paleto Bae: The good citizens of Paleto have always enjoyed the simple life: heavy drinking, small arms fire, ‘accidentally’ kissing your cousin, and now a really tight course for RC cars.
- strong>RC – Go for ‘broke: When the guards at Bolingbroke aren’t playing Hide the Human Rights Treaty, they need to blow off some steam. Turns out straight laps of the perimeter in an RC Bandito are just the ticket.
- RC – Tee’d Off: Fore! There’s no hole-in-one quite like a remote-control car right between the other guy’s eyes.
Finally, Alan Jerome Productions, the company behind Arena War TV, has been ordered to pay the citizens of Southern San Andreas up to GTA$ 1 million following a class-action lawsuit. As a result, players will be gifted GTA$250,000 each weekend they log in during February.
Grand Theft Auto Online is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.