Rockstar has delivered new races and the Arena War Creator in its latest update for Grand Theft Auto Online.
Seven new races for the RC Bandito have been added to the game that will see players racing across Fort Zancudo, Paleto Forest, Vespucci Pier, and more. A full rundown of all the new races can be found below:
- RC – Cargo Chaos: In Los Santos, the glass is always half full. Take Elysian Island, for instance. Look beyond the poorly secured machinery and the routine workplace fatalities, and see a glorious opportunity for some remote-controlled mayhem.
- RC – Arena Tour: What happens in the arena, stays in the arena. But if you really need to settle a score, you do it the old-fashioned way: fast laps around the building in an RC Bandito.
- RC – Pierless: Vespucci Pier feels like a low-level acid trip at the calmest of times. See it from the perspective of a twitchy RC car clocking in 30mph past the candy floss stand, and get ready to loosen that mental grip…
- RC – Water Pressure: The filtration system at the Land Act Reservoir was designed to cope with silt, trash, roadkill, light aircraft and human remains. How about remote-control cars, you say? Only one way to find out.
- RC – Tourist Trail: Paleto forest is home to more invasive species than anywhere else in the state. Top of the list: morons with RC cars tearing up the undergrowth one irreplaceable habitat at a time.
- RC – Tour of Duty: If you want to get under the radar at Fort Zancudo, you have two choices. One involves getting pretty friendly with the boys in C Company, and the other involves hopping the fence and supercharged RC cars too small to show up on the scanners. Your call…
- RC – Mirror Image: What does end phase hipsterism look like? Well, racing around Mirror Park in a car so small you can’t actually get inside it is definitely a contender.
As an added bonus, from now until March 6th, players can earn double GTA and RP in all 15 RC Bandito Races. Double bonuses are also on offer in all Contact Missions, Rockstar Stunt Races and Hunting Pack (Remix).
This week’s update also adds the Arena War Creator to the game, allowing players to create their own Arena Vehicle Deathmatches and Arena Races using the Future Shock, Apocalypse and Nightmare styles. As well as this, the Pegassi Oppressor Mk II and the Declasse Scramjet are now available to use in other Creator modes.
Finally, a number of discounts are available for the next week, including 30 percent off Arena Workshops, 30 percent off the Arena Imperator, 30 percent off Arena Boosts, 30 percent off Offices, 30 percent off all Nightclubs, and more. Take a look at all of this week’s discounts here.