Posted on September 10, 2012 AT 04:39am
Yesterday ArenaNet released a new patch for Guild Wars 2 which made several class changes and fixed a few story quest issues that players have been encountering. You can check out the full patch notes below:
Skills & Traits
- The Prestige – Fixed a bug so that Burning duration no longer amplifies when additional enemies are present.
- Beastmastery Trait: Instinctual Bond – Now grants 5 seconds of quickness to the player’s pet and can only occur once every 50 seconds.
- Pets can no longer be revived using the “F” prompt. This is because you can either use F4 to swap pets which will bring that pet back alive or you can wait until you are out of combat at which point you pet will revive automatically. We felt it was doing a disservice to Ranger players to incentivize them to spend a long time reviving their pet when it was a very inefficient thing to do and happened after combat anyway. This will also help clear up “F” to interact functionality.
- Tome of Wrath – Removed Stability, added Retaliation; increased the health of the transform
* Zealot’s Fervor – Players can now move while casting this skill; increased cast time to 2 seconds; reduced maximum targets to 5
* Judgment – Knockdown is now 3 seconds
- Tome of Courage – Removed Stability, added Protection
* Heal Area – Base heal increased by 33%
* Pacifism – Reduced maximum targets to 5; increased cast time to 2 seconds; reduced daze duration to 2 seconds
- Shield of Absorption. The second half of this skill will now unlock in PvE.
- “Bad Blood” – Exiting the conversation will no longer arbitrarily lock the player into a choice
- “Mirror, Mirror” – Adjusted difficulty.
- “The Hatchery” You can no longer do the final step before doing the intermediate steps.
- “Dredging up the Past” – Fixed blocking bug during the first step.
- Fixes for various blocked events and skill challenges.
- PvP games played/won will not increment in activities.
- Fixes for various map bugs that allowed players to get out of the map.
- Interact “F” should use the following priority:
1) Your current selection
4) Anything else
- Updated the recipe for Superior Rune of the Ranger to match the rarity of other Superior runes.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.