Posted on September 18, 2012 AT 03:37am
ArenaNet has released a new patch for Guild Wars 2 which fixes several story bugs, makes a few class balance changes, and makes some changes to World vs. World.
To download the latest patch simply open up your launcher, the full patch notes are below:
- Asuran players will now aim toward their targets when using a rifle.
- Fixed various broken events and skill challenges.
- Fixed various locations that allowed players to move outside the map.
- Fixed various locations on maps where players could become stuck.
- Discovery crafting may now use items directly from a player’s bank.
- Fixed bugs in the Exploration achievement so players can now receive 100% map completion.
- Added a system to limit the experience and gold that players can receive from speed-farming dungeons.
- Fixed bugs in “A Different Dream,” “A Fragile Peace,” “Dredging Up the Past,” “Forging the Pact,” “Pastkeeper,” “Ships of the Line,” “Stealing Secrets,” “The Priory Assailed,” and “The Source of Orr.”
- Reduced the overall difficulty in “Dead of Winter.”
- Retaliation: This boon no longer reflects damage received from siege weapons.
- The Experimental Rifle is no longer usable in World-versus-World.
- Smoldering Arrow: This skill’s casting time has been reduced.
- The Prestige: This skill now requires full recharge if it’s interrupted at any time.
- Descent of Shadows: This trait’s effect can now only trigger once every 8 seconds.
- Rocket Boots: This skill is no longer usable underwater. This is a temporary change until we can figure out why players can launch themselves into the sky using this skill.
- Detonate Mine Field: This skill is no longer a blast finisher.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Alien Isolation Incredible Pre-Order Offers Include Sigourney Weaver Alongside New Trailer And Assets
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.