EA has released the “biggest update yet” for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes which adds guilds, raids, chat, and more.
The new update introduces guilds to the game, which will be unlocked at level 22. Players can search for a friend, explore recommended Guilds, or create their own. A number of management tools are also available to leaders including the ability to customize a logo, make their Guild public or private, promote officers, manage membership, and more.
There’s also something for guilds to do as a unit with the addition of raids. The first raid is The Pit, which sees players square off against a ferocious rancor. Multiple difficulty levels and a variety of rewards are available for players from levels 22 to 80.
You can read a full rundown of the update’s main features, courtesy of EA, below:
- Guilds are unlocked when players reach level 22. To join a Guild, players can search for a friend, explore recommended Guilds, or create their own.
- New chat functionality lets players connect and strategise with Guild mates in real time.
- Guild activities provide ongoing challenges to inspire competition and cooperation with Guild mates for epic gear and rewards.
- A deep set of Guild management tools allow Guild leaders to customise a logo, make their Guild public or private, promote officers, manage membership, and more.
- Players can go deep into The Pit, the first in a series of multi-tier Raids that will grow over time. The Pit challenges Guilds to square off against a ferocious rancor, with multiple difficulty levels and a variety of rewards for players from levels 22 to 80.
- Raid leaderboards let players keep tabs on who’s ahead and who’s behind in the race to be the best and wealthiest in the Cantina.
Earn New Characters
- Han Solo (Rancor Raid) – Rebel Scoundrel Attacker who always shoots first. Han gets a free attack at the beginning of the battle, allowing the player to start with a substantial advantage.
- Gamorrean Guard (Guild Store) – These powerful warriors use Taunts and Counters with multiple Damage Over Time effects.
- Jawa Engineer (Guild Store) – High-speed Jawa Healer with a critical chance buff that supports both Jawas and Droids – teams that have, until now, not had a healer of their own.
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is available now as a free download on iOS and Android.