Several different video game retail chains in the UK region have revealed their special pre-oder incentives for Halo 4, with each company getting a unique selection. Generally, it’s all about multiplayer.
If you happen to live and work in the European area, you’ll have access to a certain selection of pre-order choices—all of them revealed on the Xbox.com UK website:
- Amazon.co.uk — Web Armor Skin, Spartan Emblems, Bulletproof Emblems
- Game.co.uk — Six (6) Multiplayer Specializations, Arctic Weapon Skin, Circuit Armor Skin
- HMV.co.uk — Locust Helmet, Purple Spartan Avatar Item
- Play.com — Deadeye Helmet
- ShopTo.net — Assassin Emblem
All of the perks are geared towards letting you stand-out in multiplayer, but the most high-profile exclusives will arguably be the unique Deadeye and Locust Helmets.
Hopefully, all of this content will eventually be unlockable, and if there’s a fee, it’ll sting for Halo fans a lot less if they’re reasonably cheap. Best Buy, which also hosts the Deadeye Helmet (plus a downloadable Raptor Armor Skin) would’ve been in the mix, but the company’s UK stores shut down earlier this year due to poor business conditions.
Source: Xbox UK