Posted on December 9, 2011 AT 06:39am
It is set to launch December 10, alongside ATLAS, a new app that provides, ”near-real-time player data and tactical guidance for your Halo: Reach and Halo: Anniversary Multiplayer gameplay.” Waypoint will be free on all devices however, iOS and Android users will have to shell out $4.99 for the ATLAS app which will be free on Windows Phones. The full ATLAS feature list:
- Weapon and vehicle spawn locations for Matchmaking and Firefight games.
- Health pack locations.
- Near-real-time locations for weapons and vehicles during Custom Multiplayer games.
- Your location and that of your team members displayed on the map.
- ‘Follow me’ mode to track your movement.
- Dynamic player list, including current score for the teams and each player and equipped weapon for you and your teammates.
EGM’s TAKE: The FPS world is constantly evolving and even though it has been promised that the ATLAS app won’t provide an unfair advantage, it’s hard to see how it will not.
Will you use the app? Leave a comment below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.