Overwatch’s MEKA pilot and professional gamer, D.Va, is now available on the Heroes of the Storm test server.
As in Overwatch, D.Va has two different states in Heroes of the Storm: Mech Mode and Pilot Mode. While in mech Mode, D.Va has access to all of her abilities and can move while attacking, however, in Pilot Mode she has limited abilities and must stand still to attack. She can also charge up her ability that lets her call down a new mech while in Pilot Mode.
Take a look at D.Va’s abilities below:
- Boosters – Increase D.Va’s Movement Speed by 125% for 2 seconds. Enemies that are hit take 135 damage and are knocked away. D.Va cannot be Slowed while Boosters are active.
- Defense Matrix – Channel a defensive field in the target direction for 3 seconds, reducing the damage dealt by enemy Heroes inside it by 75%. The Mech can move while channeling, but cannot turn. Damage dealt to the Mech from enemies within Defense Matrix still grants the same amount of Self-Destruct Charge.
- Self-Destruct – Eject from the Mech, setting it to self-destruct after 4 seconds. Deals 400 to 1200 damage in a large area, depending on distance from center. Only deals 50% damage against Structures. Gain 1% Charge for every 2 seconds spent Basic Attacking, and 30% Charge per 100% of Mech Health lost.
- Bunny Hop -D.Va’s Mech becomes Unstoppable and stomps every 0.5 seconds, dealing 60 damage and Slowing enemies by 40%. Lasts 4 seconds. Requires Mech Mode.
- Big Shot – Deal 250 damage to all enemies in a line. The cooldown of Call Mech is reduced by 8 seconds for each enemy Hero hit. Requires Pilot Mode.
Remember, Overwatch players still have time to earn the Officer D.Va skin by playing five games of Heroes of the Storm with a friend as part of the Nexus Challenge 2.0.