Coming off a packed list of announcements for Zynga Unleashed 2012, the social gaming giant behind the event has made their pitch to regain the lost ground the company has suffered since the company went public.
Here’s a full list of the announced titles, where they are, and when you can play them:
- Matching With Friends — Now available on the App Store for $2.99 (or you try the free version).
- Ruby Blast — Heading to phones and tablets later in 2012.
- Zynga Elite Slots — “Coming soon.”
- The ‘Ville — Already being called a clone of Sims Social by several media outlets. It’s out on Facebook tomorrow.
- ChefVille — Zynga says that you can learn real-life recipes from this game, without the pesky hassle of a kitchen or having to buy ingredients. It’s almost (not really) like real cooking!
- FarmVille 2 — No release date yet, but now has a dedicated Facebook page.
Not content with simply announcing a slew of new social games, Zynga also touted its new social network, “Zynga With Friends”, earlier today. It essentially acts as a hub for all Zynga-branded titles in their network, supporting chat and real-time multiplayer.
Interestingly enough, the entire Zynga Unleashed 2012 presentation didn’t have the intended effect on the most important members in their network—the stockholders.
By the time the event ended today, Forbes noted that Zynga stock had dropped noticeably by 4.86 percent. Despite offering their stock at $10 a share, Zynga has struggled to maintain that value, losing hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone, along with dipping numbers of online users throughout their networks.