Evolution Studios has detailed Driveclub‘s 1.20 update, which is available to download on PlayStation 4 now.
“As always it’s your feedback is at the heart of everything we’re adding to the game, so please keep sharing your feedback with us,” the developer said. “We have more updates, features and cars in the works to keep Driveclub fresh for you long after July!”
Driveclub’s 20th update adds Elite Driver Levels, new club Leaderboards for every Tour event, updates for Club Challenges, a new ‘Random event’ feature, garage filters, and more. You can read the full patch notes below:
- ELITE Driver Levels are now available above Level 60. You’ll have to prove your skills on the track as well as reach the required number of Tour Stars and Fame Points to earn these ELITE Levels! Every new Driver Level has a reward too.
- New ‘Random Event’ in DRIVE lets you quickly get behind the wheel and try something different. It’s perfect for creating new Challenges!
- Club Challenges now show all Club Members participating and individual leaderboard positions to make it more rewarding and competitive for everyone taking part.
- New Club Leaderboards for every Tour event: go and get your Club ranked in your favourite events as soon as you update the game!
- Improved camera shake and new Gameplay Settings option to adjust the camera shake intensity – or turn it down completely for a silky smooth drive.
- New Gameplay Settings option to turn Face-offs on or off, for those of you who prefer the pure thrill of the race without any distractions or extra opportunities for earning Fame.
- New Garage options to filter the vehicles so that you can more easily find the car you’re looking for.
- Adds new filters and frames to Photo Mode.
- Adds the ability to toggle ghosts on and off in Time Trial and Drift mode, by using left on the D-Pad.
- Stunning new #PS4share photo added to the loading screen
- Updated Credits with personal messages, special thanks and new members of the team!
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
Earlier today, Evolution announced that the Horsepower Expansion Pack will be available for Driveclub next week, adding five new cars to the game.
The developer also shared what it is currently working on for the racer, including private lobbies, the Driveclub companion app, more free cars, more Tours, and more game updates.