Call of Duty: Black Ops III‘s latest patch is live, and Activision has just revealed the patch notes.
For a 1.8GB update, not much has been added; the patch fixes a few bugs, adds effects and logos, and improves performance on the PlayStation 4 Pro. Since Activision usually makes announcements on Tuesdays, it’s possible that this patch could be secretly setting up for something bigger tomorrow.
For now, though, here’s what PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users will find in Patch Update 1.20.
- Added new CWL logo for 2017.
- Additional PS4 Pro performance improvements for dynamic 4K.
- Added effects to the scroll bar to inform users if they have Black Market items “below the fold.”
- Fixed an issue where the DG-4 would not function properly after using a portal.
- Fixed an issue that occurred if a player used the Anywhere But Here BGB while on the train.