Square Enix has revealed the enhancements that Nixxes Software is working on for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X.
According to the publisher, Rise of the Tomb Raider will “leverage the full power of Xbox One X with settings that gamers can tailor to their taste.”
Players using Microsoft’s new console will be able to choose from three visual settings: Native 4K (3840 x 2160), Enhanced Visuals, or High Frame Rate. As well as these modes, the following improvements have been made to the game:
- HDR display support for more vibrant and accurate color representation technology
- Spatial audio support, including Dolby Atmos®, for true 3D audio
- Enhanced texture resolution for Lara Croft®, NPCs, and environments, leveraging additional memory offered by the Xbox One X
- Improved anti-aliasing for immersive realistic details
- Improved volumetric lights
- Improved reflections
- Enhanced foliage
- Upgraded polygonal detail
- Amplified texture filtering
These improvements will be added to the game via a free update in time for the console’s launch on November 7th, 2017.
Earlier this week, Microsoft revealed that more than 100 games are being enhanced for Xbox One X, including Anthem, Gears of War 4, Halo 5: Guardians, Need for Speed Payback, and more. Take a look at the full list here.
The Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition is available to pre-order now for $499.