Posted on February 27, 2012 AT 09:36am
Journey is set to launch March 13 on the PlayStation Network. The list contains minor spoilers:
- Threshold (Bronze) – Cross the broken bridge without completely rebuilding it.
- Mirage (Bronze) – Find the hidden desert flower.
- Explore (Bronze) – Discover all cloth creatures in the desert.
- Adventure (Bronze) – Pass through 15 gates while surfing through the sunken city.
- Trials (Bronze) – Sneak through the underground passage without tearing your scarf.
- Ancestors (Bronze) – Find a mysterious creature hidden in the temple.
- History (Bronze) – Uncover all 10 ancient glyphs.
- Crossing (Bronze) – Reach the summit with a companion and return to the beginning.
- Rebirth (Bronze) – Finish the game and return to the beginning.
- Companion (Silver) – Finish the game with the same partner for the majority of the journey and return to the beginning.
- Reflection (Bronze) – Sit and meditate with another player for more than 20 seconds
- Wonder (Silver) – Meet 10 or more unique travelers.
- Return (Bronze) – Start the journey again after a week long break.
- Transcendence (Gold) – Collect all unique glowing symbols across one or more journeys.
EGM’s TAKE: The trophy list houses several nods to previous thatgamecompany titles. The “Ancestors” trophy is earned when players find a mysterious creature, which happens to be one of the beasts from flOw. “Mirage” is earned by finding a hidden desert bloom in reference to Flower. Finally the “Return” trophy requires you to return to the game after a one week break, similar to Flower.
What do you think of the list? Let us know in the comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.