Bandai Namco has pushed a new update live for Jump Force that includes gameplay adjustments and stability improvements.
The update introduces a new online event, adds a time penalty for disconnecting from an online match, adds new purchasable costumes to the shop, and makes adjustments to AI behavior, skills, and cooldown duration of summon attacks. Read the full patch notes below:
- Added Clan Counter
- Added Online Event “Vertex”
- Adjusted search range for “Similar Rank” battle rules
- Adjusted disconnection penalty for Online Match. Matching time penalty added.
- Added new purchasable costumes at Shop Counter.
- Gameplay Adjustment (AI behavior, skills, Cooldown duration for Summon attacks)
- Improved game stability.
The publisher also revealed that it is currently working on reducing loading times and making further adjustments and improvements to the game.
Last week, Bandai Namco revealed that All Might from My Hero Academia will be added to the roster alongside Seto Kaiba and another unannounced character in May.