Posted on September 2, 2011 AT 12:00am
Guerrilla has today announced that they will be launching patch 1.12 for Killzone 3 next week.
The patch will be coming Tuesday, September 6th and will introduce a number of community requested changes.
You can check out the full patch notes below.
- Changed Marksman’s scramble ability into an active ability – The marksman scramble ability now needs to be activated and deactivated via the d-pad, and has a cooldown period.
- Increased tracking response for engineer turrets – The turn speed of turrets has been increased, allowing them to track players more easily.
- Increased armor for engineer turrets (30%) – Turrets can still be destroyed by a single explosion from a grenade or missile launcher.
- Improved StA-2 Battle Pistol – Detonation time for the StA-2 Battle Pistol’s grenade is shorter, and the damage it deals is more severe.
- Added realtime projector to MP15 Radec Academy – A realtime projector has been added to the theater room, projecting onto the large wall with two doors.
- Toned down overly enthusiastic death screams – Aieeeeaaargh!
- Increased mission points in Warzone – There is more of an incentive to go after mission objectives now.
- Doubled cooldown time on mortars – Cooldown time was increased from 30 to 60 seconds to avoid spamming the Search & Destroy mission area.
- Fixed tournaments not ending as soon as one clan leaves.
- Fixed clans being able to rejoin games that were already finished – Clans used these exploits to boost their game wins and climb the leaderboards.
- Reduced wait time at end of the round – The wait time was brought down from 60 to 45 seconds.
- Reduced pre-game wait time at end of the round – The wait time was brought down from 30 to 20 seconds.
- Added menu option to disable Sixaxis-only actions – Sixaxis-only actions can now be switched off in the menu, so players only have to press ‘O’ to start an action. This will make Killzone 3 more accessible to disabled players.
- Added map name to spawn screen – The map name can be seen in the top left, under the titles.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.