Posted on December 23, 2013 AT 07:44am
Guerrilla Games has released patch 1.07 for Killzone: Shadow Fall, which adds several new features to the game and fixes a few bugs.
The patch adds team-based in-game voice chat, the ability to mute specific or all players in a match, support for color blindness, support for multiplayer voice packs, and more. It also fixes several multiplayer exploits, some instances of crashing, and several other minor bugs.
Killzone: Shadow Fall is available now exclusively on PlayStation 4. A free multiplayer weekend for the game will begin on December 28. PlayStation Plus members can now begin downloading the game for free to prepare for the upcoming trial.
New Implemented Features/Improvements
- Added team-based in-game voice chat.
- Added the ability to mute specific players to the in-game scoreboard.
- Added the ability to mute all players to the Audio options menu.
- Added support for color blindness to the Display options menu.
- Added the ability to allow/disallow voice chat in Custom Warzones.
- Added support for multiplayer voice packs
- Updated the multiplayer personalization menus with voice pack and skin support.
- Added links to DLC content on PlayStation Store in areas where DLC and personalization packs can be selected or used.
- Added an explanation of Warzones to the main menu (visible only to first-time multiplayer players).
- Added the ability for players to delete their moderated Warzones.
- Updated the Remote Play button assignment.
- Increased the running speed while using the Cloak ability.
- Added an Invite-to-Party button to player cards.
- Removed the checkpoint text when not saving to disc, to make it less confusing for players.
- Increased the brightness on The Handler, section Last Stand to make spotting enemies less difficult.
- Increased the size of the objective icon and changed the image to make it more visible to players.
- Added a new Warzone customization option: Disable weapon drops.
- Added a suicide option to the multiplayer options menu.
- Changed the color of party members on the radar to blue.
- Removed the player’s rank/challenges completed from the in-game scoreboard.
- Added base camp turret icons to the radar.
- Fixed several exploits in multiplayer.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed a bug where the names of cloaked teammates did not appear above their head.
- Fixed a bug where the gravity well did not open in some occasions in the campaign level The Dead, section Tyran Lives.
- Fixed an issue where if all users leave a party mid-game, the teams are not rebalanced when the map rolls over.
- Fixed a bug where the player’s save data is corrupted if they reboot the title while a patch is being downloaded.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.