Posted on November 6, 2013 AT 05:47am
DICE has just released a fourth server update for Battlefield 4, which “should fix some of the most common server crashes across all platforms,” according to the developer. The full patch notes can be found below:
- Fixed two of the most common server crashes (All platforms)
- The “admin.say” command should now work properly (PC)
- The “vars.preset” command should now work better in conjunction with other vars settings (PC) (It is now easier for server admins to set a server preset)
- Fixed a bug in the queue system regarding GUID (PC)
- Fixed various minor bugs (PC)
Earlier this week DICE released a full list of currently known bugs in Battlefield 4 along with their current status. Josh Harmon said “if you’re looking for a worthy evolution of the franchise’s sweeping multiplayer battles, you’ve come to the right place,” in our Battlefield 4 review.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Alien Isolation Incredible Pre-Order Offers Include Sigourney Weaver Alongside New Trailer And Assets
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.