Boss Key Productions has announced that it will be releasing the All-Star Update for Lawbreakers later this week on October 19th.
The update is described as “the largest content drop the game has seen to date” with its main attraction being the introduction of the game’s competitive ranked mode, Boss Leagues.
Boss leagues will begin with Beta Season 0 to give the developer a chance to collect feedback and improve the mode. Players who participate in Beta Season 0 will receive exclusive profile icons and silver weapon skins.
Alongside Boss leagues, the update also includes two new maps, multi-region queuing, improved tutorials, character and weapon balance adjustments, and 120 new items.
A complete rundown of all the new content, courtesy of Boss Key productions, can be found below:
- Solo and duo queuing available
- Six total tiers – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and the top tier, Boss
- Tier upgrade – Based on accumulated league scores earned at the end of each match
- Ten placement matches are required to receive a ranking in Boss League.
New Map: Gateway
- A Blitzball arena map
- The world’s first “mobile stadium,” which floats effortlessly in the sky thanks to Hadronium’s anti-gravitational properties.
New Map: Redfalls Blood Moon
- Variation of Redfalls map
- Redesigned with a new, atmospheric time of day featuring the ominous Shattered Blood Moon overhead
Quality of Life Updates & New Customizations
- Balance adjustments
- Multi-region queuing
- Improved tutorials
- New Blitzball Sports themed character and weapon skins
- Profile icons and kick decals
- More than 120 new items including All-Star themed item in the special, time-limited All-Star Stash-drops
Lawbreakers is available now on PlayStation 4 and PC.