X

REGISTER TO CUSTOMIZE
YOUR NEWS AND GET ALERTS
ON Leaked Battlefield: Hardline video was six months old, says Visceral

Click the box below to confirm you are over 13, not a robot, and agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms and Conditions
No thanks, take me to EGMNOW
X
Customize your news
for instant alerts on
Leaked Battlefield: Hardline video was six months old, says Visceral
Register below
(it only takes seconds)
Click the box below to confirm you are over 13, not a robot, and agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms and Conditions


X
X


 

Yesterday, seven minutes of gameplay from Visceral’s upcoming Battlefield: Hardline appeared online, but according to general manager Steve Papoutsis the footage was around six months old.

Papoutsis took to Twitter following the leak to reveal that the footage was created for an internal meeting six months ago, and that things have improved since then. “Video that’s out there was for an internal meeting. It’s 6 months old now and team has been cranking since then. See the real deal at E3,” he wrote.

“We’re pouring everything we’ve got into this & stoked to share details on June 9 – maybe even a little more before then if you want it,” he added.

The trailer detailed Hardline‘s four multiplayer modes: Heist, which sees one team of robbers trying to blow open a bank vault and escape while the other team try to stop them as the police; Rescue, which sees SWAT specialists having to rescue hostages from a robbery gone wrong; Hotwire, where cops must chase car thieves across large open environments, and finally Blood Money, where cops and criminals must shoot it out for control of a large stash of cash.

EA has promised to share more details about Battlefield: Hardline at E3 in June.

0   POINTS
0   POINTS


About Matthew Bennett

view all posts

Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream. Find him on Twitter @mattyjb89

Leaked Battlefield: Hardline video was six months old, says Visceral

By Matthew Bennett | 05/29/2014 04:52 AM PT

News

Yesterday, seven minutes of gameplay from Visceral’s upcoming Battlefield: Hardline appeared online, but according to general manager Steve Papoutsis the footage was around six months old.

Papoutsis took to Twitter following the leak to reveal that the footage was created for an internal meeting six months ago, and that things have improved since then. “Video that’s out there was for an internal meeting. It’s 6 months old now and team has been cranking since then. See the real deal at E3,” he wrote.

“We’re pouring everything we’ve got into this & stoked to share details on June 9 – maybe even a little more before then if you want it,” he added.

The trailer detailed Hardline‘s four multiplayer modes: Heist, which sees one team of robbers trying to blow open a bank vault and escape while the other team try to stop them as the police; Rescue, which sees SWAT specialists having to rescue hostages from a robbery gone wrong; Hotwire, where cops must chase car thieves across large open environments, and finally Blood Money, where cops and criminals must shoot it out for control of a large stash of cash.

EA has promised to share more details about Battlefield: Hardline at E3 in June.

0   POINTS
0   POINTS



About Matthew Bennett

view all posts

Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream. Find him on Twitter @mattyjb89