A new title update has rolled out for Madden NFL 17, this one fixing some timing issues within some of the game’s modes.
Unveiled on the official Madden 17 Facebook page, Title Update 11 was much needed, especially if you like to partake in the game’s training modes. The largest bug fixed was one that caused the gameplay speed while playing Gauntlet, Skills Trainer, or Franchise Game Planning Drills to be uber slow. Now, things will run at the correct speed, making them much more effective.
Here are the rest of the update notes, as pulled from the FB post:
- Fixed a bug where the offensive tackle would play a blocking animation without engaging with a defensive player
- Addressed a bug that caused the gameplay speed inside of Gauntlet, Skills Trainer, and Franchise Game Planning Drills to be extremely slow
Madden Ultimate Team
- Addressed a bug where a user’s profile settings weren’t being honored in Play-a-Friend games
- For online MUT and Draft Champions games, the 3-letter team name shown in the score hud will now represent the first 3 letters of your team name just as it does in Solo Challenges
- To update this, you can enter Madden Ultimate Team, go to the “Team” tab and choose the Rename Team tile
- Addressed the issue where declining a Live Commentary Update (LCU) and powering on from rest mode could cause significant lag in the menus and in-game
- Other minor stability improvements
Source: Madden via Facebook